lundi 7 mars 2011

Where are Ajith and Vijay?

 The always politically correct Suriya found himself at the tricky end of a question recently. Replying to a question about his competitors, he mentioned that he did not think he has a competitor. “I consider only my previous roles to be my competitions and I strive to constantly better them. Other than that, I do not think I have the threat of competition,” he said.

He also mentioned that it’s only the fans of the superstars Rajini and Kamal warring against each other and that the actors are not each other’s competitors. But Surya, we always thought your contemporaries Ajith and Vijay to be your competitors. Apparently, it’s not so!



Tags Vijay

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Powered By Blogger
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...